2. How many seats in the European Parliament did the Blue Coalition of DSB and UDF win?
3. According to a report by local real estate agency Foros, direct foreign investment in real estate and construction in the first quarter of 2009 went down by
A. 12.2 %
B. 21.1 %
C. 59.3 %
4. GERB leader Boyko Borisov celebrated his birthday in June. He turned
5. The Galevi Brothers, the two guys from Dupnitsa who spent six months in prison on remand, are out now. Why?
A. There was an amnesty
B. They were acquitted
C. They ran as candidates in the July general election
6 How many seats are there in the Bulgarian National Assembly?
7. What is the marital status of Prime Minister Sergey Stanishev?
8. How many beaches are there on the Bulgarian Black Sea coast?
9. Petya Kolcheva became the first Bulgarian woman to climb
1. C; 2. A; 3. C; 4. B; 5. C; 6. C; 7. A; 8. C; 9. B