A. Animals are secretly sent to Sofia from other cities
B. With the activity of animal rights organisations
C. With the big quantity of food thrown away by rich Bulgarians
2. According to National Statistical Institute, in October the faith of Bulgarians in the future of economy...
A. Stayed at its July levels
3. What is the traditional dish for St Nikolay’s Day in Bulgaria?
A. Walnuts stuffed carp baked in pastry
B. Roasted lamb
4. Which Bulgarian town has a hot water geyser?
A. Sapareva Banya
5. Which Bulgarian mountain is called The Balkan?
A. The Strandzha
B. The Stara Planina
C. The Rila
6. Who is Bulgaria’s top tennis female player for the 2012?
A. Tsvetana Pironkova
B. Manuela Maleeva
C. Sesil Karatancheva
7. The Russo-Turkish war, which resulted in Bulgaria’s independence, was fought in...
8. The oldest salt producing centre in Europe dates back 7,000 years and is situated near...
9. Where in Bulgaria can you see 32 of the 34 predatory bird species living in Europe?
A. In Srebarna Lake Natural Reserve
B. In the Pirin mountain
C. Near Madzharovo, in the Rhodope
Check the correct answers on next page
The correct answers: 1. – A; 2. – C; 3. – A; 4. – A; 5. – B; 6. – A; 7. – B; 8. – A; 9. – C